Comment on page
Understanding the tokens at the heart of Liquis
Bunni has 3 tokens:
- oLIT which is distributed as liquidity mining reward.
- LIT which is native token of Bunni. Can be locked for up to 4 years to receive veLIT.
- veLIT which is used to boost yields, govern on the Bunni Protocol, and receive protocol fees.
liqLIT is the liquid governance wrapper for Bunni's veLIT.
- You can receive liqLIT in exchange for permanently committing LIT to Liquis.
- You can sell liqLIT or use it as collateral without the need for locking your position.
- You can earn yield in the form of protocol revenue.
LIQ is the native asset emitted by the Liquis protocol.
- You receive LIQ for staking Bunni tokens with Liquis.
- You can lock LIQ for 16 weeks in order to receive vlLIQ.
vlLIQ is the governance token of the Liquis platform.
- You can vote on how to allocate Liquis veLIT holdings across Bunni gauges.
- You can direct LIQ emissions across Liquis gauges.
- You can earn yield in the form of protocol revenue and gauge bribes.